Spring Arbor of Wilson - Residential Assisted Senior Living
Spring Arbor of Wilson independent living senior care facility has the ideal front porch for enjoying the spring and fall weather. Sit in our comfortable rocking chairs and visit with family and friends or just watch the view.
Our Family Serving Yours
One of the most important things to consider when choosing an assisted living residence is the quality of people who will serve you. Just as your family makes your house a home, our family of dedicated professionals makes Spring Arbor a place where you feel loved and wanted.
Indeed, the day-to-day interaction of our staff and residents is consistently the number one reason residents and families list for choosing our residence.
Whether it's a care attendant stopping by the hospital on her way home to check on an ill resident, a cook adding some extra flair to a dessert, a housekeeper reporting a lilting plant or the Executive Director calling a resident's loved one to share a moment of joy, our commitment to serving you and your family is passionate and consistent.
Your Needs Met Your Way
Our Spring Arbor team nurtures our Residents' independence by promoting dignity and choice within a setting of professional, compassionate care.
Assistance is always offered, never imposed and our full-service lifestyle offers our Residents and their families the time to focus on opportunities, not challenges.
- Licensed Health Professional Support
- Three nutritionally balanced and delicious home cooked meals with choice of entrée and daily snacks
- Varied menu with entrée selections designed by a Registered Dietician
- Personalized care plans and wellness programs
- Medication Assistance
- Coordinate access to physical, occupational, respiratory and speech therapies
- Personal laundry, linen and housekeeping services
- Transportation available
- Full Time Activities Coordinator to create a variety of events and social calendar
- 24-hour available assistance with personal care
- Exercise programs
Please Visit Us
Our home is located on Ward Boulevard near the intersection of Raleigh Road (Highway 264).
Call (252) 289-1970 today to schedule your personal guided tour. Or if after hours, simply fill out the information on our contact page and we will contact you on the very next business day.
View Larger Map
We'd love to answer your questions about Spring Arbor of Wilson. Please fill in the boxes below and click the "Send Questions" button. We will respond in 1 day or less. If you need help right away, please call us at (252) 289-1970.