Greenville NC's Premiere Senior Assisted Living Community with Alzheimer's Care
Please Visit Us - Our Family Serving Your Family with Professional, Compassionate Care
Assisted Living Scheduled Events:
- Wed. Nov. 4 - 3:45 Greenville Christian Academy Youth group monthly visit.
- Thur. Nov. 5 - 2:30 Monthly Birthday Bash
- Mon. Nov. 9 - 7:00 pm. Music with St. James Jammers, (music group).
- Tues. Nov. 10 - 11:00 Memory Magic, (mind stimulating activity for all levels).
- Wed. Nov. 11- 2:30 Honoring Veterans Celebration
- Wed. Nov. 11 - 3:30 Remembering 911
- Thur. Nov. 12 - 11:00 Out to New River Potter, (sneak peak at Christmas decorations and trees).
- Wed. Nov. 18 - 11:00 Music with Capt. Bill
- Thur. Nov. 19 - 10:00 Visit from Oakwood Private School, (kindergarten class).
- Thur. Nov. 19 - 2:30 Sing Along with Louise.
- Exercise Class Mon-Fri - 10:00
- Bingo - Every Mon. 2:30
- Bible Study Every Tues. 2:30
- Social Hour Every Fri. 2:30
- Sunday School Every Sun. 9:30
- Ice Cream Social Every Sun. 3:30
Cottage Scheduled Events:
- Monday November 2nd - Music Therapy @ ECU 6:30pm-8pm
- Tuesday November 3rd & 17th – Scenic Van Rides 10:3am0-11:30am
- Wednesday November 4th – GCA Youth Group 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- Tuesday November 10th - Family Night & Alzheimer’s Support Group Meeting 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Wednesday November 11th – Veteran’s Day Social 2:30pm-3:30pm - AL
- Saturday November 14th – Annual Alzheimer’s Walk @ The Greenville Town Commons 9:00am – 12noon
- Wednesday November 18th – River Park North 10:30-12noon
- Friday November 20th - November Babies Birthday Party 3pm – 4:00pm
- Monday November 23rd – Thanksgiving Day Facts & Trivia 3:30 – 4:00pm
- Tuesday November 24th – Thanksgiving Day Spelling Bee 3:30pm – 4:00pm
- Wednesday November 25th - Gobble Gobble “Turkey Day History” 11:00am – 12:00noon
- Thursday November 26th – Thanksgiving Day Luncheon
- Every Monday From 11:00am-12:00pm – Cooking w/ Rachel
- Every Thursday From 4:00-5:00pm – Bird Watching On The Courtyard
- Every Friday From 3:00-4:00pm – Happy Hour
Spring Arbor of Greenville features spacious apartments and a highly dedicated and experienced staff certified in assisted senior living and Alzheimer's & dementia care.
Spring Arbor of Greenville is located in the major industrial and economic center for Eastern North Carolina. It is approximately 85 miles east of Raleigh. This Spring Arbor senior care facility also offers a Special Care Cottage specifically designed for residents with Alzheimer's or related dementia.
Spring Arbor of Greenville has the ideal front porch for enjoying the spring and fall weather. Sit in our comfortable rocking chairs and visit with family and friends or just watch the view.
Have a question? Ask Spring Arbor of Greenville
We'd love to answer your questions about Spring Arbor of Greenville. Please fill in the boxes below and click the “Contact Us Now” button. We will respond in 1 day or less. If you need help right away, please call us at (336) 252-4617.