Spring Arbor is excited to introduce K4Community, a new amenity that is now available in two communities, Spring Arbor of Apex and Spring Arbor of Raleigh. We will be implementing this program over a period of time in all Spring Arbor communities so stay tuned for future announcements.
K4Community is designed to make our residents’ lives simpler, healthier and happier. With this program, Spring Arbor residents will experience the same level of compassionate care with the added benefit of new comforts. They will have upgrades that can be found in high-end homes and hotels and provided with a tablet designed to connect them to their family, community and home. We will offer weekly classes, personal help and one-on-one support for both residents and families to help them with a variety of fabulous options.
- Smart thermostats that adjust to resident preferences day or night.
- Lights that can turn on automatically to light the way with comfort and convenience.
- Simple room remote to manage lights from the comfort of your bed or favorite chair.
- Wireless pedometers and activity progress for the week.
- Individualized feedback and motivation for an active and healthy life.
- Set personalized goals and join with other residents to encourage wellness.
- The latest pictures from family and friends anytime on a simple tablet.
- Community dining menus, activity calendars, and reminders all in one place.
- Talk to those you love through a video chat with the grandkids or a quick message.